|Program:||APVV – VMSP 2009|
|Duration:||September 2009 – August 2011|
Design and modification of current technological line for production of wood pellets on addition of suitable additives will be the next step of the project. Effect of additives on the energy intensity of wood pellet production with additives will be practically verified. In the framework of the project the project results will also be promoted.
Main aim of the project:
The main aim is the research of the impact of adding additives on the energy intensity of wood pellet production, their mechanical and energetic characteristics, energy and environmental attributes of combustion of the pellets containing the additives.
- Reducing the total cost for pellet production, including maintenance, electric energy
- Increase the heating capacity of pellets
- Increase the mechanical characteristics of pellets
- Increase the value of pellets
- Improving of the evaluation methods
- Transfer of obtained information to the research and education process
- Improving the development of boilers and smooth combustion of newly developed fuel