BIOMASA, Association of Legal Entities is a non-profit organization joining municipalities, schools and health care institutions. BIOMASA is active mostly in North-west Slovakia, in the Zilina and Trencin region.
BIOMASA Association was founded in 1999. During this period BIOMASA has became the leader in the field of biomass utilization in Slovakia. Leaders of BIOMASA have been dealing with the field of biomass utilisation since 90s.
- wood pellet production, sale and transport to end-users
- production and sale of hygienic and ecological litter PELITO for pets
- reconstruction of coal, coke and sediment boiler-rooms into biomass ones
- installation and operation of biomass boilers
- production and sale of heat
- biomass promotion in Slovak market
- consulting and information activities in the field of biomass utilization
- project development and implementation